Monday, March 9, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey | remixed

Hey fashion heads! I know I’ve been neglecting my blog lately but I’m backkk! I had some computer complications but now I’m back in full effect and I have lots to show you. Yesterday afternoon, I styled by first photo shoot! I dressed 4 models (2 guys, 2 girls) in different shades of gray but of course I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t add some “pop-of-color” to the outfits. The pictures from the shoot will be up in about 2 weeks. They are in the process of being edited. I want to give thanks to my friends for helping me bring my vision to life. This was such a fun experience and I’m ready to do so much more. This summer, definitely be on the lookout for more photo shoots and looks that I’ve styled.      



 Details:
 -Gray V-neck shirt (Forever 21) 
 -Gray midi skirt (H&M)
 -Red Booties (Charlotte Russe)
 -Denim Jacket (GAP)
 -Red, Blue, and Gray button down shirt (Old Navy) 
-The big snakeskin bag was the bag of photo shoot clothes I hauled around. Lol

 Thanks for your support! More coming soon. (muah)


No comments:

Post a Comment