Monday, February 3, 2014

BOOM..! Pop of Color !


                                                   Hello Everyone. ! 




Last Friday I went out with some friends. Now of course it is freezing outside so I had to think of something to wear that was cute yet warm. While shopping at Forever 21 I came across this crop hot pink sweater and I never put it down. There was an instant attraction. I paired the cropped sweater with a pair of HUE leggings. They are navy blue with a leopard print design and a velvety feel. They fit me so well and they were purchased from Macy's. I topped it all off with a nude shoe and then my look was complete. I didn't want to take away from the “pop of color” from my sweater; therefore I kept everything else simple and neutral.

 I will post some links below so you can try and achieve the same looks. Make sure you email me at fashblab@yahoo.com  pics or tag me on instagram @fashblab258 so I can see what you came up with. 


The leopard prints leggings.






No comments:

Post a Comment