Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas party with my mommy. !


Hey Fashionheads !!! I forgot to post this during Christmas but here you go. I wore this outfit to my Mommy's Christmas party for her job. I really didn't know what to wear so I threw this look together last minute. I have noticed that whenever I put together a look with very little time, the look tends to be really cute and become some of my favorites. Whenever I have time to actually think about what I want to wear, I take hours and hours because I tend to sometimes over think things. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ! 

My outfit :
 polka dot dress from H & M 
red faux leather jacket from Forever 21
sheer tights 
black socks
and red wedge 

My mommy's outfit : 
a black dress from Macy's 
black tights 
gold sparkle shoes from Shoe Trends 
 and black and gold necklace and bracelet set from Dots 






                                             A Mother is a Daughter's First BEST FRIEND !

No comments:

Post a Comment