Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sweater Weather !


Hey Fashionheads !!! I just wanted to take some time to say it's SWEATER WEATHER ! With the weather changing from from summer to fall and winter, its time to transition into warmer clothing. I have been doing a lot of thrift shopping and I have found lots of cool sweaters. Some are vintage, some are over-sized, and some are just cute, but they are all in season. Sweaters are the easiest clothing items to wear in my opinion. They can be dressed up or down, with jeans or leggings, and they are just easy to throw on and go. Sometimes with outfits, you don't want to look like you tried so hard to put it together, you want to look like the look came easy to you and that it was effortless. I love just throwing on a sweater, some cool leggings, and pairing it with some boots and looking "chill" for the day. I just like being comfortable and easy-breezy. So go shopping and get yourself some cool sweaters, pair with some cool bottoms and @ me on instagram 
( @fashblab258 )  so I can see what great outfits you came up with.  #doublekisses ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment