Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OOTD !

Hey Fashion-heads !!! I have been seeing a lot of other fashion bloggers post OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) post, so here is mine. I work Monday through Friday at this Background Verifications company. The dressed code here is very causal unless the "big bosses" or "special clients" are coming into the office. Each day I pretty much dress down whether it's a pair of jeans or some comfortable leggings, especially with the cold climates. 
Today, I decided to wear these floral prints leggings that I adore. I purchased these leggings from Forever 21 and they are so easy to wear. The floral design helps a lot because you can literally dress them up or down and you can wear just about any color with them. I paired the leggings with a burgundy long sleeve shirt, a cobalt blue tank, a over-sized denim shirt, and some brown Ralph Lauren polo boots. 
The look can also be easily dressed up with a small waist belt around the denim shirt and a nude pump. Its almost like going from day to night with only a few minor changes. 
This was my "on the go" look; just something quick and easy to throw on in order to get through my work day. Hope you like it ! #doublekisses 

Shirt: +Forever 21 
Leggings: +Forever 21 
Boots: +Ralph Lauren 
Oversized Denim Shirt: +Goodwill Industries International, Inc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment