Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Look Damn Good, I Ain't Lost it. !

Hey Fashionheads !!! I was playing dress up the other day and came up with this look. I absolutely LOVE this look. I like that it has a comfortable kind of  "chill" look with the element of sass and sex appeal as well. This look can be easily worn just about anywhere;  no matter what the event may be ! Wearing this look, you are sure to turn heads and get a positive reaction. The word "swag" can't even describe this look in my opinion. I would have to come up with something else because I feel like it's past that. It's so cute. ! 
What would you call this look? Comment below. Give me your opinion. <3

ENJOY <3 

Shirt : Wal-mart 
Purse : Goodwill 
Skirt : Forever 21
Shoes : Shoe Trends 
Hat : My little brother's (lol) 
Jacket : Forever 21 
Socks : Forever 21  


No comments:

Post a Comment