Thursday, December 26, 2013

Blend in For what ???

Hey Fashionheads !!! I just wanted to come and tell you guys about this look.

Skirt : Forever 21 
Shirt : Forever 21 
Shoes : Shoe Trends 
Socks : Forever 21 
Purse : Goodwill (Thrifting) 

I absolutely love this look. I put it together last minute and I think it turned out nice. With the mixing of the floral print in the shirt and the cheetah print in the skirt, it all seemed to flow together nicely in my opinion yet stand out and make a statement. 

Another great thing is that this look only cost me 15 dollars. The shirt was $6.80 and the skirt was $7.80, everything else I already owned. 

I hope you like the look as much as I did. ! 

email me: fashblab@yahoo.com 
instagram me: @fashblab258
facebook me: Brittany Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment