Monday, November 25, 2013

Who I Am.?





Hi, My name is Brittany Rice and I am a Shopaholic. I love clothes, shoes, jewelry, EVERYTHING. I have always had a thing for fashion and I love expressing myself through what I wear. I decided to create this blog because I am always dressing myself and my friends; they have talked me into it. After being told so much to post the looks I come up with I decided to come up with FashBlab. 
Now a little more incite on who i am.  I am 23 years old. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana and I eat and sleep Fashion. I am constantly looking for new fashion ideas and new things I can buy and put with something else that would be cool. Another thing about me is that I also love learning new things. As a result, I am open to other peoples fashion ideas and constructive criticism. If there is anything you feel I could work on, progress in, or say you simply didn't like something tell me so I can figure out a better way to dress whatever look. 
Overall, I am just here to give my fashion tips, ideas, and to show you all how to get certain looks for less. I am simply here to help and give my advice.  (DOUBLE KISSES) 

No comments:

Post a Comment