Tuesday, November 19, 2013

True Blue !




Hey Fashionheads.! This look was yet another last minute look I through together walking around the mall. Some of my friends and I had planned on going out but no one really knew what they wanted to wear. I walked around the mall for hours ! Just when I decided to give up and I stopped in H&M. I looked at a couple of dresses and different tops I could pair with jeans and a cute heel but nothing really caught me eye. I walked around still browsing and ran into this blue dress. It kinda of gave me a denim look but its really soft like cotton. I tried the dress on an was sold. I loved it .! Now It time to figure out a shoe. 
Shoes for a dress like this was easy. You can wear any color shoe with this dress. I decided to go home and just work with what I already had. While at home, I went through all of my shoes and came across my blue wedges. Okay yeah, I know what your probably thinking; why would you want to blue on blue together? Honestly, I thought it was cute (lol). So that's what I did ! Its very simple but cute and flirty. <3

Dress: +H&M 
Shoes: +Charlotte Russe 
Necklace: +Juicy Couture 

Hope you like it. !

Comment, Like, and Share ! 

XoXo B.Rice ! 

Instagram and Twitter: @fashblab258


No comments:

Post a Comment