Monday, November 25, 2013

Friday Night.

Hey Fashion-heads !!! Fridays night was a blast. I went out with some friends and I ended up being a good time. As seen in the photo above, I wore a white and blue stripped shirt, a burgundy skirt, navy blue socks, nude shoes, with green accessories. You may ask why green? Honestly I really don't know. I just felt like my outfit was missing something and decided to add more color. 
Side-note: REMEMBER MATCHING IS OUT; if you feel like it goes then wear it. I always add my personal style to every outfit I wear. ! 
This outfit can also be dressed down with a denim jacket and some flat boots. Whether you are going to the movies, to a bar, or or a lunch date this look is sure to catch peoples eyes and give you some oomph. This was a very affordable outfit that was under 30 dollars and it's all from my favorite store Forever 21. 

Any questions or comments email me at fashblab@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment